Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Fourth Key Element of Change: Reconditioning

(Part 4 of 4)

In this blog, I will introduce you to different wealth files that will determine the difference of mindsets or "mentality" between rich people, the middle class and the poor. I agree with Mr. T. Harv Eker that rich people are not better than poor people. Rich people are just richer. The only difference is how they think and act rather that the actual money they've got or their value in the society.

These wealth files should replace your "old" files about money so that every time you will encounter limiting beliefs or issues about money, your mind will search for "new" files because the "old" files has to be replaced and eventually deleted on you mind cabinet. This process is called RECONDITIONING.


How these wealth files works?

 Let me show you the example Mr. Eker uses in his book Secrets of the Millionaires Mind:

"For instance, let’s say my wife is in the mall. That shouldn’t be too hard for me to imagine. She sees this green purse. It’s on sale for 25 percent off. She immediately goes to her mind files with the question “Should I get this purse?” In a nanosecond, her mind files come back with the answer: “You’ve been looking for a green purse to go with those green shoes you bought last week. Plus it’s just the right size. Buy it!” As she rushes to the checkout counter, her mind is not only thrilled that she’s going to have this beautiful purse, but glowing with pride that she got it for 25 percent off. To her mind, this purchase makes perfect sense. She wants it, she believes she needs it, and it is “such a deal.” However, at no point did her mind come up with the thought “True, this is a really nice purse, and true, this is a great deal, but right now I’m three thousand dollars in debt, so I’d better hold off.” She didn’t come up with that information because no file in her head contains that. The file of “When you’re in debt, don’t buy any more” was never installed in her and doesn’t exist, which means that particular choice is not an option."


"Isn’t it amazing that our mind is pretty much the basis for our life and yet most of us have no clue as to how this powerful apparatus functions? So let’s start by taking a simple look at how your mind works. Metaphorically, your mind is nothing more than a big file cabinet, similar to what you’d find in your office or home. All information that comes in is labeled and filed in folders so that it’s easy to retrieve to help you survive. Did you hear that? I didn’t say thrive, I said survive. In every situation, you go to the files of your mind to determine how to respond. Say, for example, you’re considering a financial opportunity. You automatically go to your file labeled money and from there decide what to do. The only thoughts you can have about money will be what are stored in your money file. That’s all you can think about, because that’s all that is in your mind under that category.", T. Harv Eker further explains in his book.

The following Wealth Files were very helpful and valuable in my transformation when it comes to my limiting beliefs about money and also in other parts of my life. Every time I am being confronted of problems of many kinds, I'll just read these Wealth Files and I instantly transform into an unstoppable person.

According to Mr. Eker, there are actually two kinds of habits: doing habits and not-doing habits. "Everything you are not doing right now, you are in the habit of not doing. The only way to change these not-doing habits into doing habits is to do them. Reading will assist you, but it’s a whole different world when you go from reading to doing. If you are truly serious about success, prove it, and do the actions suggested,"  he added.
   
As you can see, there is declaration for every wealth files. Every time you read out load each wealth files, place your hand in your heart. As you read the declaration, you can touch your head and say "I have a millionaire mind".

It is a must for you to put each file into action in your life as quickly as possible so that the knowledge can penetrate into your physical, cellular level and create lasting and permanent change. 

Wealth File No. 1
Rich people believe “I create my life”
Poor people believe “Life happens to me”

Declaration: “I create the exact level of my financial success”

Wealth File No. 2
Rich people play the money to win.
Poor people play the money not to lose.

Declaration: “My goal is to become a millionaire and more”

Wealth File No. 3
Rich people are committed to being rich.
Poor people want to be rich.

Declaration:  “I commit to being rich”

Wealth File No. 4
Rich people think big.
Poor people think small.

Declaration “I think big! I choose to help thousands and thousands of people”


Wealth File No.5
Rich people focus on opportunities.
Poor people focus on obstacles.

Declaration:  “I focus on opportunities over obstacles. I get ready, I fire, I aim”

Wealth File No.6
Rich people admire other rich and successful people.
Poor people resent rich and successful people.
Declaration:  “I admire rich people! I bless rich people! I love rich people and I’m going to be one of those rich people too!”

Wealth File No.7
Rich people associate with positive, successful people.
Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.

Declaration:  “I model rich and successful people. I associate with rich and successful people. If they can do it, I can do it!”
Wealth File No.8
Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value.
Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
Declaration:  “I promote my value to others with passion and enthusiasm!”

Wealth File No.9
Rich people are bigger than their problems.
Poor people are smaller than their problems
.

Declaration:  “I am bigger than any problems. I can handle any problems!”

Wealth File No.10
Rich people are excellent receivers.
Poor people are poor receivers.

Declaration:  “I am an excellent receiver. I am open and willing to receive massive amounts of money into my life!”


Wealth File No.11
Rich people choose to get paid based on results.
Poor people choose to get paid based on time.

Declaration:  “I choose to get paid based on my results!”

Wealth File No.12
Rich people think “both”.
Poor people think “either/or”.

Declaration:  “I always think both!”

Wealth File No.13
Rich people focus on their net worth.
Poor people focus on their working income.
Declaration:  “I focus on building my net worth!”

Wealth File No.14
Rich people manage their money well.
Poor people mismanage their money well.

Declaration:  “I am an excellent money manager!”

Wealth File No.15
Rich people have their money work hard for them.
Poor people work hard for their money.

Declaration:  “My money works hard for me and makes me more and more money!”

Wealth File No.16
Rich people act in spite of fear.
Poor people let fear stops them.

Declaration:  “I act in spite of fear.
            I act in spite of doubt.
            I act in spite of worry.
            I act in spite of inconvenience.
            I act in spite of discomfort.
            I act when I’m not in the mood!”

Wealth File No.17
Rich people constantly learn and grow.
Poor people think they already know.

Declaration:  “I am committed to constantly learning and growing!”


I would recommend for everyone to read completely the book of Mr. Eker to fully understand the secrets contain therein.

No comments:

Post a Comment